22 March 2007


Flow is a key-factor to keep things alive and make them grow.
The more flow we can create the merrier the growing process will be faster and faster.

I tell you a secret, a thing what I really love to do is fishing, more specifically: river-fishing.
Nowadays I hardly find/take the time practicing. Quite some years ago, all my free time I spent preparing my fishing equipment or I spent this time near the river. Of course I wanted to catch that pike, that large fish every fisherman dreams of but in particular I wanted to be close to the river. I needed to wake up close to the river hear the water flow and catch a fish. From the moment of the catch, all you feel is life, energy and adrenaline, it connects you through the fishing line and the rod with the fish and the river. It is hard to express the emotions we, fishermen, feel at that time, let us call it FLOW.
Flow of the rushing river, flow of our fishing line giving in and taking back, flow of the blood circulation in that caught fish, fighting for his destiny and flow in our body, excitement of landing this fish yes or no.
I can hardly picture an activity that generates and controls so much flow than simply catching a fish. Of course you can imagine your activities that booms from flow related to your life.
People in love will tell us that they feel this in their love play, athletes will convince us that they find this the moment they cross the finish line, business men will persuade us that nothings goes above a win-win agreement after a long time of tough negotiation.
Feel the pleasure of abundance of flow in your own life and use to get major progress in your life.
Love, work and live with passion,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home