13 November 2006

Exploit every possibility to keep yourself fit

Most of us are used to take our car to move us from a place to another. Today I needed to go to the pharmacy and as useful I planned to go by car. Suddenly I start asking myself some questions : it is a sunny day, do I really need to go by car ? Can I afford it in my time-schedule not to go by car ? and my mindset switched from going by car to walking to the Pharmacy. Exploit every opportunity to keep yourself fit, the more energy you have the more results we will produce and with higher quality. Just try this during the next days, you will simply feel better and produce more. Loss of time, or I do not have the time to do this, some might think, imagine the lifetime you will loose by not keeping your body in good shape.
Love, Work and Live with Passion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home