22 March 2007

What to do if you loose a fair amount of what you deserve, do you swell that pill?

Some weeks ago I talked with a friend and like all friends do, we talk about things that keep us busy. So we were talking a bit and suddenly I told him I expected this year to be quite different from the one I faced last year. Last year I lost about 80.000 euros due to midjudge of a financial partner.
The line kept silent for a while, and then he replied to me, he just admired the fact of having heard such a notice as such, his words: “you simply said this calmly with very few emotions as if this was the most normal thing with the least importance”.
After hooked in, I reflected a bit about this. My friend was right; I remained calm and expressed this as this had no more importance anymore.
Bitter pills stay bitter until the moment we accept that they are bitter. Same happens with everything in life. The key is acceptance, afterwards everything is possible again.
Do not loose your time pondering why, why me, …, go quickly to the step of acceptance. One you get there, your mind will help you to find the solution.
Love, work and live with passion,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home